New here Trying to decide on another Intex or go with a company

Hi all, we have had an Intex Ultra Frame rectangular pool for the last 4 years. It is time to get rid of it as the poles are rusted and the liner needed a hole patched at the end of last summer. I ordered this pool: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Intex-26-X-52-Ultra-Frame-Swimming-Pool/22474585

But then was reading the reviews last night about all the liner and seam problems and put in to cancel the order (praying the cancellation goes through as to not lose the freight charge).

My question is: What to do now? Do I go with professional pool company? They quoted me around $4890 for a 27'x54" round pool (without the filter system as I want to use my saltwater system). Doing this, I am looking at a much higher cost but then a much better guarantee that the pool will last and I can leave it up year round vs taking it down.

Any recommendations? thanks in advance for any info

Many folks here have found a used above-ground pool on Craigslist and then paid someone to install it. You might try that...it may need a new liner, but would probably end up being much cheaper than a brand new pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.