Official SLAM free thread....

gtnos

Jun 9, 2013
Newcastle, Oklahoma
to me, the ultimate testimony to the BBB / TFPC method is never having to SLAM.

Post here if you have never had to SLAM..... I went all last year without having to shock / SLAM once.

(we are not counting bringing to shock level at closing as part of closing procedure)

Congrats to all who post and here is to another SLAM free summer!!!! :cheers:

My pool was completed in March of 2013. I have never SLAM'd or even had to shock the pool. I've been pretty good about keeping PH and Chlorine levels in check. So far this year, the only thing that is above recommended levels is the CH, but that is a byproduct of high CH in our city water. I keep that in check by keeping my PH between 7.2-7.6.

I know I prolly dont count because Ive only had water in my pool since November. I have never had to slam. However, let me say this. Had I not found this forum, I would be a wimpering idiot and pool stored for sure !!! Im so glad yall are here and I found you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

agreed. here is my intex in its last couple weeks of life... as its soon to be replaced. Im saving my perfectly balanced, never been SLAMMED water though.... :D

sorry, overcast today.

pool1225.gif

yeah, rub it in, you guys from CA where the record low is what? 65 degrees? :p

Dang it! Too slow. You took the words right off my keyboard!

Last slam was the first year we had the pool, needed it because there was leftover **** in the pump and hoses from the previous owner, and I hadn't quite caught on to the TFPC way. 3 seasons ago.

This is the first season after leaving the pool up over winter. Opened to a nice sparkly pool, with just a bit of trash that made it through the mesh cover.

My brand new pool has never been SLAM'ed! I'd like to keep it that way! :mrgreen:

Never officially slammed. Once I had algae growing on a shady spot of my raised wall, but I just splashed bleach over the stone and it went away.

Ugh just noticed my daughters socks. Lol she jumped in after volleyball today in her full uniform but pulled off her socks and left them for me. Thanks kid!
2hrn9sj.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.