My 27' Round 54" AGP Install with Pictures

Feb 24, 2014
Delaware, OH
My 27' Round 54" AGP Install with Pictures

Last week I had my 27' 54" Blue Cascade Harmony Pool installed. They did a really nice job, i just have some back fill and a retaining wall to build. Here are some pictures. photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I do have one question, i am only seeing 2 psi on my Hayward XStream 150 with a 2hp 2 speed Matrix pump, is that normal?

Congratulations on a beautiful pool! You have a very clean filter at the moment. in time, as it collects dirt, pollen, hair and skin cells, it will be sure to increase.

Congratulations on a beautiful pool! You have a very clean filter at the moment. in time, as it collects dirt, pollen, hair and skin cells, it will be sure to increase.
Thanks Casey, when should I clean it if it is on a 2psi right now? My installer told me when it rose 2 psi, so that is only 4 psi, that doesn't seem like much to have to clean it???

thanks everyone.
yes deck next year. we had the pool sunk into the yard about 2 ft, then we will be able to bring the deck out to meet it and it will all be flush. i have some guys coming this week to install a retaining wall and backfill. now i just need some good weather to warm it up!

Your pool looks great! I am thinking of getting the same size pool for our yard (although my yard is much smaller than yours lol). They quoted us $5020 yesterday. Much more than the Intex I was planning on but I can leave this one up all year round. Can you use a saltwater system with your new pool?

Your pool looks great! I am thinking of getting the same size pool for our yard (although my yard is much smaller than yours lol). They quoted us $5020 yesterday. Much more than the Intex I was planning on but I can leave this one up all year round. Can you use a saltwater system with your new pool?

Hi KellyMarie65, there are many people on here who leave their intex up all year, even through freezing snow.... :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.