Jandy Aqualink RS8 and Spa Over-flow

Apr 21, 2014
United States
Thank goodness for this site- my pool is better than ever. My final challenge is the Jandy Aqualink RS 8 where the spa overflow is set to always be on with the pool cleaner. Unfortunately this contributes to a ph rise challenge (we also have an infinity edge so too much aeration). I saw on another thread where if Aux 3 is open you can change DIP switch 3 to on and it will enable the automatic spa over-flow control. Currently I have a spa blower and a water feature attached to aux 3- is it as simple as just moving the power from the breakers and the power from the spa blower and water feature to Aux 7 or do I somehow need to "assign" those items? Currently Aux 7 is unused.

Thanks.

To switch things over you must both move the power connections from relay 3 to relay 7, and setup aux 7 as the blower/water feature in the software. The software setup is fairly straightforward if you are at all familiar with the setup menus.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.