CC .5
TC 9
ph 7.2
TA 50
CH 800
CYA 75
Borates 80
Salt 3800 ppm

The salt cell is running at 70 percent for 7 hours.

I'm thinking my chlorine is a little high, but I'm not sure. Following the advice of others on here I'm trying to keep my ph and ta on the low side due to the ridiculously high calcium content of my fill water.

Thoughts? The water is nice and clear for what it's worth. Mainly I'm wondering about the chlorine level.

FC is slightly high, but still well within the range of normal. You could probably dial back the % or the runtime (or some combination) to bring it a bit lower, but not below the 5-ish range.

What is your water temp? Because of your high CH level, you probably want to pay attention to CSI, and right now yours looks too low (pending water temp). You probably want to keep your pH closer to 7.5 and bring the TA up to about 75 or so.

That brings your CSI to -.72, which is too low. Bump the pH to 7.5 (I'd do it with washing soda....aeration will be too slow) and bump the TA to 80. That will bring CSI to around -.2.

Most people can ignore CSI and just use TFP recommended ranges. Because your CH is so high, you will have to pay attention to how the parameter affect each other and keep your CSI tighter to 0.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.