Second pool fill up

May 10, 2014
orange, tx
We filled our pool about 4 weeks ago and it had some type of sediment that kept returning to the bottom of the pool. Vacuumed with extra filters-went right through. But we kept at it and it looked like we almost had it all up, so we figured we would drain it to 1/4 left to make sure it was out. We could see the bottom clearly and no trash or sediment. So started refilling and within an hour there it is again. All over. What is this stuff, is it in our pipes or something?

Welcome to TFP boarash !
Could you give us more info on your pool and equipment ? Also add that info to your sig then we don't have to ask again and that will help us better help you.
If you haven't, spend sometime reading in Pool School. Lots of good info there.
If you don't have one I highly recommend getting yourself a good test kit. The ones we recommend are listed in Pool School. I use the TF-100. It's the best value. ?

Agree 100% with pwrstk on all accts. We are right in the middle of Spring yet and pollen is everywhere and could be what you are seeing. I had my solar cover on for the last 2 days and I have pollen in my pool, on the surface and some stuff on the bottom. A nylon stocking helps a lot!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.