New pool owner here trying to get my chemicals right

I just bought a 18 ft by 4 ft Intex pool im trying to figure out my chemicals. I tested my tap water which is what im filling the pool with to see what chemicals were already there from the city treatment, i used a Pool Master 5 way test kit until my TF100 gets here they are

FC- 0
CC- 0
PH- 7.2
TA- 0 as far as I can tell
Salt- 200 ppm

Using pool math to get at recommended levels I would need to add

FC -63 oz bleach at 6 %
PH- 1.8 oz washing soda
TA- 100 oz baking soda
CYA- 74 oz stabilizer
Salt- 178 lbs

Would that be correct or am i reading that wrong i dont want to end up buying way to much or not enough of something. Any help would be great thanks.

Welcome to TFP!

Adjust the TA first and then retest the PH before adjusting the PH. Raising the TA will likely raise the PH a little.

Add 2 ppm of chlorine this evening after sunset, and then switch to aiming for your FC target level next time

Also, don't raise the CYA all in one step. It is easy to raise CYA, but tricky to lower CYA. So aim for something below your real goal, and then adjust up based on retesting in a week.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.