So it, uh, rained a little bit in Dallas this afternoon.

freqz

Sep 9, 2013
Dallas, TX
Sheesh.

1513645_10152087821436806_9004129949202417105_n.jpg

(Note: the water looks like **** because of the rain. It's been *perfect* since we bought the house in October and I started in on the TFP method ;))

I am thankful for all the rain up here in Frisco as I am doing a first fill. Any relief to my water bill would be great since I have been filling for almost 24 hours and still have a ways to go.

In ground, 15x27, 80 feet perimeter, 3'6 to 5 feet deep, 13,000 gallons, 2 skimmers, 6 returns, Jandy VSP, Jandy DE 60, Jandy LXI, Nature 2 Ozone, 2 pool LED lights, 1 Spa LED light pebble tech aqua blue. Frisco,
Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went out and grabbed a quickie water test: FC down to 2. Didn't bother with CC. Fed the pool a jug of 8.25 (3 ppm) and set the pump to turn over the water overnight.

We'll see what she looks like in the morning.

5" over just a couple of hours here...it was pretty intense. Tornado sirens went off about the time the Mrs. was picking up the boys from school.

FC 4.5. CC < 0.5. Ph 7.5. CYA 40.

Water is still pretty murky but improving this morning.

I'll probably go ahead and start the SLAM this evening.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was trying to leave work yesterday when it was raining cats and dogs. I haven't seen that much rain in such a short period of time in awhile. Streets were flooded to the point you couldn't see the curbs.
Sorry for you pool problems.....it will get better.

The pool looked better this afternoon-- I could see the main drain, anyway.

No CCs. Everything else was normal except for the green tint, haze, and dirt all over the bottom.

SLAM has begun including a good brushing. Hope we can clear this up pretty quick.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.