New pool in Allen tx

Mar 15, 2014
Finally got it started. Here's some pics of design.
5anypura.jpg

amaryvu5.jpg

6a7umepe.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Beautiful! Looks like the Boss was out inspecting before the dig! Did you steal all his/her grass? The dog is beautiful!!!

Beautiful! Looks like the Boss was out inspecting before the dig! Did you steal all his/her grass? The dog is beautiful!!!
Lol. no she still has a run along the right side of the house. Good thing there's 2 dog parks within 10 minutes of me and we have great trails in my neighborhood. She's hating it right now though.

Poor Baby! lol Will she get to swim? I have a German Rottweiler that HATES water! :mrgreen: She fell in deep water a couple years ago while walking on a ledge.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Gunite.
ajyvu5er.jpg

haqary4a.jpg

But I think they messed up the spa is so posed to spill into the pool like this.
6eqaqusa.jpg

Hopefully pb gets back to me and let's me know what's up. Or maybe I'm wrong.

Looking good !

In ground, 15x27, 80 feet perimeter, 3'6 to 5 feet deep, 13,000 gallons, 2 skimmers, 6 returns, Jandy VSP, Jandy DE 60, Jandy LXI, Nature 2 Ozone, 2 pool LED lights, 1 Spa LED light pebble tech aqua blue. Frisco,
Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After some delays the gunite crew came back to fix the spa they messed yo in here's what it looks like now.
y2atyryp.jpg

Tile and coping next week along with the equipment.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I have just begun the dig with m christopher in Allen. Are you happy so far with the process. The rain is setting us back a bit unfortunately. I love the design. We are doing a straight line pool as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have just begun the dig with m christopher in Allen. Are you happy so far with the process. The rain is setting us back a bit unfortunately. I love the design. We are doing a straight line pool as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the most part. The gunite crew messed up and it took them a little over a week to correct the mistake. Other then that were satisfied.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Looks good

In ground, 15x27, 80 feet perimeter, 3'6 to 5 feet deep, 9,600 gallons, 2 skimmers, 6 returns, Jandy VSP, Jandy DE 60, Jandy LXI, Nature 2 Ozone, 2 pool LED lights, 1 Spa LED light pebble tech aqua blue. Frisco,
Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.