Hayward T-CELL-15 No Current or Instantaneous Salt Numbers

belgique

LifeTime Supporter
(Title wrong: Salinity, not Chlorine, fixed JasonLion) Just fired up the Haywood AquaRite for the season. Worked fine last year. Everything looks fine. It says it is producing...no flashing lights. But, there is zero for both the current and instantaneous salinity. Voltage is 30.3 which, per the manual is ok if it were not generating chlorine.

It looks fine except for these 2 numbers. Is it fine?

Naturally, I'm trying too leave town Thursday for an extended trip. Many thanks in advance

Re: Hayward T-CELL-15 No Current or Instantaneous Chlorine numbers

My bad. I found this You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPL_YnvWumk and pulled the fuse (that I didn't know was there). Looked fine. I plugged back in and now have current and voltage. Suspect that I didn't have the plug all the way in. My Bad. But maybe someone will profit from my mistake. Thanks anyway. Steve

Re: Hayward T-CELL-15 No Current or Instantaneous Chlorine numbers

My bad. I found this You Tube
and pulled the fuse (that I didn't know was there). Looked fine. I plugged back in and now have current and voltage. Suspect that I didn't have the plug all the way in. My Bad. But maybe someone will profit from my mistake. Thanks anyway. Steve
Well, thanks for leaving this follow up reply in 2009. 14 years later I had the exact same issue, 0 current, 0 instant salinity. Pulled the fuse, cleaned off the prongs and plugged it back in. Both started reporting. Sadly I found this article after I had purchased a new t-cell 15. But now I have a backup cell.
Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.