gas features, would like your opinion

tstex

Silver Supporter
Aug 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Hello to all,

First, I want to thank everyone for their continued support and feedback, it has been invaluable. We are finalizing our design and refining bids this wkend.

Next, wanted your opinion on placement of a gas fire feature. We have a wall that runs 2/3 to the back lenght of the pool with 4 columns. The two columns in the middle will be taller than the ones on each end. The wall and columns will all be travertine-based and t-tine scuppers in the middle taller two. My question is, if we go with some fire features [bowls on top of the columns], is there a pool design std that you put the fire-bowls on the end columns or the two middle columns with the scuppers? I know this is probably a preference, but if anyone has added this feature in a similar configuration, how did you do yours and are you happy with it or would youi change it? We have everything else completely done but this aspect.

Finally, as soons as we select our PB, I will take before, plenty of during and after pics.

Again, I appreciate all your help and feedback.

Best regards,
tstex

Thanks rfpool. I have viewed a fair number of PB sites and nothing jumps out at the moment...I also should have asked are there any special considerations I should note when a PB quotes this feature and if there is anything I should ask if they do from a structual perspective.

thx, tstex

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.