donniespool

donniespool

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 26, 2013
Tucson
Greetings..about time to quit guessing about my pool water and begin to understand what is going on..Good now..received my new test kit a couple months ago and am getting used to it..when she turns green again I'll come crawling back..thanks..very interesting site.sorry about the old guy who jumped in just before the camera timer activated...

Attachments

• pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Water looks good! So does that "old guy" ::shhhhh, don't tell Skippy I said that::
Don't forget to update your signature line under "Forum Actions" > "Edit Profile". The information about your pool and location help folks help you when you come back with questions.
Yippee :thequeen:

Greetings..about time to quit guessing about my pool water and begin to understand what is going on..Good now..received my new test kit a couple months ago and am getting used to it..when she turns green again I'll come crawling back..thanks..very interesting site.sorry about the old guy who jumped in just before the camera timer activated...View attachment 28955
Welcome! :wave:

My pool hasn't been green in over 4 years and counting. Like you, I never will need to "close" the pool, the maintenance just gets easier when the water is cold. Just keep testing regular and keep a log and in a short while you will understand exactly what goes on in your pool. Testing will be more of a confirmation of what you know than any surprise.