I had my new pool put up a few days ago and I have a few questions on PSI. On low it was at 2.5 on Saturday and notice yesterday it was at 2. On high it is about 11. Is this normal? Also when first filled filled with water I noticed the installer did not have pump basket lid on correctly as it was spewing water , is there a trick to this basket lid, I still don't think it is on right. Now after running on high and turning off it spews water slightly.

Yes there is air bubble when running on low. When running on high it dissipates. However it will leak around the lid when turned off. It will however stop when restarted. The lid gave me trouble to get on and I am assuming it still is not on right. I am not sure if it is me or the lid. Should not be that difficult. Thanks for all of your input!!!

I get a bubble that forms in my pump on low speed too ... seems to not be very uncommon ... as long as there is not air accumulating in the filter or returning to the pool you should be fine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.