I need to buy an automatic pool cleaner

Dec 16, 2012
I ordered a polaris 9550 today,from Pool Supply World. They have the best price, and it has a 2 year warranty. Comes with a caddy and motion sensing remote for $1149.00

is that their top of the line model and if so why does the 9300xi sport cost more? I need to buy one today. What do you guys think would be the best for my pool....thanks!

14' x 28' x 7'
4' radius corner
Area: 378 Sq. Ft.
Gallons: 14,657

Im curious. Did you buy a cleaner today? Which one did you end up getting?

Enjoy it. They are awesome and save a lot of time spent on vacuuming!

I got the 9550 and its supposed to be here Tuesday. $1140 with $10 off code - splash at poolsupplyworld. I had all the trees in my yard removed but there are tons of pine trees etc. in my neighbors yard that mess up my yard/pool so I'm trying to do whatever I can to make it easier on myself. Bought house 2 years ago and haven't used pool. Right now its filled with frogs but getting new liner installed tomorrow. Will be posting water test results on this site by Wednesday I guess and I am going to need a lot of help - complete newbie. I have the tf-100 test kit and speedstir and I have read pool school twice. I would like to have my first pool party by Thursday if possible! I guess I need to start a new thread because I do have some questions...

have a tegelus 60 sand filter I'm going to have to pay somebody to come and show me how to use it.

I'm in Greenville, NC. Thanks!

The Polaris 9350, 9450, and 9550 are 2014 latest models. The 9300 and 9400 were the previous models. From what I have read, the earlier series had some problems with the wheels breaking. Polaris made the necessary improvements and updates on the the 2014 series.

I hear ya about the Pine Trees. Had this same conversation today with a friend of mine.
Sold my last house because of all the pine trees around. I will never ever live in another house that has pine trees, or next door to anyone that does!
And I mean it too!

Good luck with your new liner!

I got the 9550 and its supposed to be here Tuesday. $1140 with $10 off code - splash at poolsupplyworld. I had all the trees in my yard removed but there are tons of pine trees etc. in my neighbors yard that mess up my yard/pool so I'm trying to do whatever I can to make it easier on myself. Bought house 2 years ago and haven't used pool. Right now its filled with frogs but getting new liner installed tomorrow. Will be posting water test results on this site by Wednesday I guess and I am going to need a lot of help - complete newbie. I have the tf-100 test kit and speedstir and I have read pool school twice. I would like to have my first pool party by Thursday if possible! I guess I need to start a new thread because I do have some questions...

have a tegelus 60 sand filter I'm going to have to pay somebody to come and show me how to use it.

I'm in Greenville, NC. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.