Missouri
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-55
I just received my Taylor test kit and was eager to use it, only to find there is no dipper for the powder used for the chlorine testing. Does anyone know the measurement of one scoop?

Seems this happens a lot and people usually wind up finding it somewhere in the kit. If not, use about the same amount as the size of a BB or a touch more. Work it up from there, but only if you really need too.

Thank you. I did end up finding it in the thin slot where the instruction booklet goes. Hopefully this will be the last test kit I buy. (It's the 4th). I have a Lamotte ColorQ and like the idea of this, but seems I can get varied results testing and then immediately re-testing.

Well it will be the last one you buy this year. You will need to buy refills and they reagents do not last forever. Store it in a cool dark place and it will stay good longer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.