Opened the pool and saw this!

IMG_20140430_181335_zpse088c363.jpg

At least if we are floating around and our drinks get warm, just break off a piece of ice and you are good!

Can you please add you location to your profile!

Your water looks great but that ice has got to go!!! :mrgreen:

I'd advise against ice skating in the winter although it would be a lot of fun! You'd ruin the liner.

Pool is 54" deep I think. We've, like everyone else I think, had a brutally cold and lengthy winter. Spring even came late this year, but the icebergs are melting quickly.

I was in the back yard doing some stuff and heard this splashing noise, well one of the top parts of a piece came off and slid into the water. A mini tsunami I guess!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I peeked under the cover of ours on and off over the last few weeks before opening yesterday and ours looked exactly the same - it didn't fully thaw out until about a week ago, and that's only because we get a lot of sun in our backyard and I kept pumping off the cover to maximize the heat transfer to the water.. We shared that brutally cold winter with ya down here Toronto way, don't worry. ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.