Pool was shocked last night--got 1.5 inches of rain overnight. Tested this morning with my new Taylor 2006 kit and results are:
CYA: 68 (We are trying to get this at a higher level to use SWG)
Should I do anything about the pH or wait a bit until it comes down? Even with the high FC reading, there seemed to be a little green algae this morning.
Inground vinyl liner pool, 32,000 gallons.
Thanks for any advice.