AquaLink - What is wrong?

JJ66

May 2, 2014
Sarasota, FL
Hello All,
First post and I could use some advice/suggestions. I have a RS6 which has performed well since 2003. I removed the remote about 5 years ago so that is not a factor today. Recently the Spa valves have stopped working when I switch to Spa mode. This is true when controlled either from the RS6 or from the power center in service mode. Lights go on, but no action. Voltmeter shows no voltage output to the valves so it is unlikely valves are the issue. Resets on the RS6 and power center do not cure the problem. I swapped the two driver chips on the board and there was no change (everything still works except for these two valves which see not voltage). I hate to start buying parts without a clue as to the problem. Please help if you can.

Thanks,
JJ

Have you tried flipping the little toggle switch on the valves to see if they are in deed working? Check the wire to make sure nothing has chewed on them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.