Quartzite

Haven't heard much about it, but in theory it sounds good...durable as heck. I've always thought quartzite or granite with a rough split finish would make great coping.

Are you looking at anything in particular that you could link to?

Haven't heard much about it, but in theory it sounds good...durable as heck. I've always thought quartzite or granite with a rough split finish would make great coping.

Are you looking at anything in particular that you could link to?

NPT tile makes the combo I'm looking at... the Quartzite coping / Garden Havest 2x2 combo.

http://www.flipdocs.com/showbook.aspx?ID=10007320_900438

page 76

I'm liking the natural stone look -- very unique.

That does look really nice...and looks like an actual quartzite, unlike some less suitable things that are labeled as such. If you do use it, please let us know how it looks and how it holds up! And, if you don't mind, what kind of price are they asking for it? I'm tossing around the idea of redoing our coping next year.

I was flipping through there and was all whoa nelly... gotta slow down and take this all in!!! :D Such beautiful tile!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.