Loosing Water

May 20, 2013
Tulsa, OK
Ok, I thought I found where my pool was producing water but obviously not. Its still losing water. I know the general direction since the area is saturated. But how do specifically find the leak? Thought it was a plumbing issue, but seems to be something else.

Ugh first opening is going to kill me. Any help would be appreciated.

If you suspect the leak inside the pool, you're going to have to get wet. First check the seams and then swim the length of the pool on the bottom until you find sand and an indent with the hole. Then patch.

Well there is already a bunch of sand in the pool we still have yet to get it completely opened and cleaned. Had a pump issue to deal with first and now a water issue. It almost seem the water leak is high up the wall around the Eyeball return. There was water dripping from the return line to the eyeball socket. I readjusted the line a retightened it and monitored it and saw no more water. But it is obvious there still is a leak.

Is it leaking on the outside of the pool too? What about the skimmer box? Any leaks around there on the outside? Is your water clear enough to even see the bottom to find a leak? Can you post a pic of your set up and where the leak is puddling at in relation to your pump?

There are no visible leaks on not around the skimmer area. The pool is clear but dirty you can see the bottom but cloudy. The water seems to be saturating the area under the skimmer basket between the return. I'll post pics later I'm headed to work now. The area almost seems to be coming from inside the pool walls, as it appears the water is coming from underneath. The liner is 10 months old. Nothing has been in the pool this season except the net and auto cleaner.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Maybe you can go buy new gaskets for the eyeball. They are really simple to replace. You'll have to lower your water to replace them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.