Frogs frogs frogs

Apr 29, 2014
I am being over run by frogs my igp was there home for over two yeas now while the house we just bought set vacant.what can I do too get rid of the little hoppers?? Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

A frog leg BBQ!

This will be a *bring your own event except for the frogs!

Invite your friends!
Bring your own beer, BB guns and BBQ sause! :mrgreen:

Oh man... this could be so much fun!!!

My Wife just found 7 dead frogs in our traps today. This is after me buying 2 frog ramps and have 3 rafts floating in the pool so they have something to climb onto. She wants to drop the water level below the traps which i had to tell how the pool works. I am thinking of putting chicken wire in front of the traps at least for the rest of the season.

Night before last I apparently had a frog concert going on that had been obviously posted on the "FREE FROGGY Concert-All Welcome" website. It was deafening! The next day me and my daughter sprinkled about 20 lbs of pool salt all around the perimeter of the pool and low and behold not a peep last night! We are fighting to keep this pool clear that we are renovating. Getting some leaks repaired Wednesday in the return jet. Hopefully once the pump is able to run we will have less frogs in attendance,LOL!:D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.