Can't Find Manual For My Pump

Apr 30, 2014
Columbia SC
Hi all,

New guy here. I'll post an introduction later. I was hoping to get some assistance.

I have a Waterway Wetend pump. Model # SD-10-1N11MB and it's squealing something fierce. I just started it up yesterday for the first time this year. It was covered all winter, protected from the elements, but it sounds like a banshee screaming.

I'm fairly sure I need to replace something in it, but I can't find a diagram or manual for this thing anywhere online.

I was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to TFP!

You generally have to pull the pump off the motor and the impeller off the shaft to get to the seals and bearings. Fairly easy to change once you get there. You can often take it into a pool store and have it changed there if you don't have the parts or time. Saves you a service call.

Thanks John! I'll see what I can do. Should I just take the old bearing with me to get a replacement? I typically order parts online, but if I have to deal local, I can do that too.

Welcome to TFP!

You generally have to pull the pump off the motor and the impeller off the shaft to get to the seals and bearings. Fairly easy to change once you get there. You can often take it into a pool store and have it changed there if you don't have the parts or time. Saves you a service call.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.