Looky what I got

tagprod

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2007
Tomball, Texas
I've maintained a good relationship with my builder - even recommended them to others. They built as good pool and have followed up with everything they said they would do. I guess as a thank you for my recommendations to others, they dropped this off today while I was at work:

remote.jpg

Goldline Spa remote. I was very pleased with that! I read a lot about people wanting builders to be "good builders" (and you should) but remember to be a good customer as well.

Brian - it's great they gave you a 'hockey puck' (that's what the Goldline reps call them :mrgreen: )!

My boss tries to 'take care' of the customers that provide referrals for us (little things like giving them free diving boards, equipment upgrades or just free openings and closings) - it's a good way of doing business! I'm glad that your PB shows his appreciation for your being a 'good customer'!

By not taking part in the group lawsuit against him my PB made sure I had all the equipment I paid for delivered to my house and had passed final inspection before he skipped town (although the pool was unfinished and leaking!!) (True story!)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.