Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looky what I got

1. Back To Top    #1

Looky what I got

I've maintained a good relationship with my builder - even recommended them to others. They built as good pool and have followed up with everything they said they would do. I guess as a thank you for my recommendations to others, they dropped this off today while I was at work:

Goldline Spa remote. I was very pleased with that! I read a lot about people wanting builders to be "good builders" (and you should) but remember to be a good customer as well.
    Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Looky what I got

Brian - it's great they gave you a 'hockey puck' (that's what the Goldline reps call them )!

My boss tries to 'take care' of the customers that provide referrals for us (little things like giving them free diving boards, equipment upgrades or just free openings and closings) - it's a good way of doing business! I'm glad that your PB shows his appreciation for your being a 'good customer'!
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Looky what I got

By not taking part in the group lawsuit against him my PB made sure I had all the equipment I paid for delivered to my house and had passed final inspection before he skipped town (although the pool was unfinished and leaking!!) (True story!)