NPT Stonescapes plaster question: regular or mini pebbles?

Feb 14, 2014
Texas
Seeking the advice of this intelligent community about experiences with Stonescapes regular or mini pebbles. I like the way the regular pebble looks but am wondering if it will be too rough on the feet vs. the mini pebble. Please reply back with your experiences.

Thanks.

we went with Stonescapes mini pebble in aqua blue

we thought the coarser regular pebble was too rough, we preferred the smaller mini pebble

we've had a couple of the kiddos complain that it's a little rough on the skin but not much of an issue IMHO

I had a few rough spots (clusters of the mini pebbles poking up off the plaster) on the edges of the stairs & in some corners but I smoothed those out with a putty knife

Ask your pool builder to take you by some pools with both pebble types. I did a "pool showing" tour with my builder right before I signed and that really helped nail some decisions down. Walking on each type (in water) swayed me toward the Stonescapes mini-pebbles. We've been very happy with them and no complaints from our four kids.

We like our stonescapes aqua mini pebble also. It feels great on our feet and it looks good too. No complaints or regrets. Choosing the color was the hardest decision during our build. HTH.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.