Lomart Breezy point II

gotsno

Apr 24, 2014
Gardners, PA
I am going to look at a 27' round Lomart Breezy point II used pool. Does any have any good or bad info about this pool. Its ten years old but from the pictures it looks in good shape. Going next weekend to look at it in person. The guy says the liner holds water but I would buy a new liner. Not going to reinstall a ten year old liner.

Thanks

Hi there, I've never owned a pool like that, but I found this on Amazon..... http://www.amazon.com/Lomart-Above-Ground-Pool-Over-Skimmer/product-reviews/B003ZTGZ02

Thanks for the reply. I saw that too but its a review just about a Lomart Skimmer and not the pool itself. The funny thing about the skimmer in the link from Amazon is it works a lot like the skimmers that come with the Intex pools. I am looking at this Lomart pool to replace my rusted out Intex pool. But I will give Intex credit for some of there designs and I like there threaded hoses. They just need to step up the quility of there framework.

Ok so all the info I can find online and from a local dealer says they are a well made pool but the Lomart company is not in business anymore. Should I be conserned about that if I need parts? Still undecided on going used to save a little money or just buy new.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.