Aquarite Controller no lights

OK so basically I am unsure if there is a cell or controller issue but after reading into one of the threads here it seems to be an issue with the current limiter on the board which I will check tommorrow.. I have no lights on the controller and just a display. After resetting the cell still nothing. I then shut my breaker off and on again to reset the controller and the generating light comes on but then goes off after about a minute. My AQR is for a 40,000 gallon pool with a T-Cell-15. I have no problems removing the limiter and soldering a new one on but just want to make sure this is the issue from other people's experience with this.

I had the same problem last week. The limiter looked ok, and board was not burned. but I took a screwdriver handle and lightly tapped on the limiter and it split in two.

I took the board out and soldered the new limiter in and in 30 minutes was back in business.

Thanks to this forum for me having a new limiter ready to put in.

Mark

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.