Help! Opened pool, liner coming loose and unattached!

snyder5

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 11, 2011
Opened pool today, water looks great, however, in several areas the liner has come loose. How can we fix this? We've tried strength and it doesn't work, lol! Any suggestions appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 89
Hey Snyder! :wave: Looks like you got a job on your hands huh... lol At least the pool water looks great! :mrgreen:

I've never had to deal with this before personally but forum reading over the last 7 years makes me suggest HOT water to stretch the liner. Try that and see how it works. :goodjob:

Well, I read around on alot of posts on TFP and we fixed it that afternoon BEFORE I saw these posts, lol. SO...we used a hairdryer :/. Would NEVER recommend it bc of the danger, we did make sure the outlet and dryer had a safety and ground on them and got everyone away from the pool, knowing we could still get electrocuted, we had a friend with a wooden 2 x 4 near by...the things we do for this pool!!! Hate I didn't see or think of the hot water route first! It did work wonderfully and very fast. We did stack two pennies over and over around the pool this time as I saw recommended and what a great idea!!! We believe this happened to begin with because we let too much water out when winterizing. Def learned our lesson!!! Thanks for the info, if this happens again we will surely go that route!!! Thanks!

Attachments

• Pool 2014.jpg
    Pool 2014.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 44
Glad you got it fixed!!! Hope you enjoy the pool this summer!!! :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.