Pool fence....

We bought aluminum fencing from greatfence.com. It's not cheap. We bought the "Style 9" fencing, 48" high in 6' panels for plus the posts, gate, lock, etc. Total with shipping was around $1600 to do 3 sides of the deck (the pool itself was high enough above ground level). That included 8 panels, so probably 18' on a side (3 panels each side) and 16' wide (2 panels plus gate).

If you live out in the country here is the type of fence I used. You can use it with wooden or steel post. And you can get it in Green, Black, or uncoated.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_44296-16418-840062_4294612445__?productId=4780613&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|&pl=1¤tURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_qty_sales_dollar%7C&facetInfo=

hmmm... I may keep that in mind.... thanks

- - - Updated - - -

We bought aluminum fencing from greatfence.com. It's not cheap. We bought the "Style 9" fencing, 48" high in 6' panels for plus the posts, gate, lock, etc. Total with shipping was around $1600 to do 3 sides of the deck (the pool itself was high enough above ground level). That included 8 panels, so probably 18' on a side (3 panels each side) and 16' wide (2 panels plus gate).

$1600.... :eek:

I really dont get why fence is so stinking expensive.....

Yup, just went through it. our house sits on a 100 ft bluff overlooking a lake/park but our fiberglass steps needed a fence/gate. we went with a lifesaver pool fence/gate, meets NJ code but isn't killer expensive and you "could" easily take it back down ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.