Aqualink Rev level for conversion to iAqualink

Apr 18, 2011
Hi, I'd like to upgrade to the iAqualink system but don't know what kit to buy. I currently have the power center PCB#8124A with the PDA-PS4 8271 3.0. Serial in the power center is B07RSCMI0342. Can you help me figure out what do I need to purchase? Don't really need to be able to use my PDA as I will be able to use my smartphone instead. Thanks.

the PDA will not work with the iAqualink and there should be 2 iAqualink models available, 1) PPD chip only for version R and later (for pool only, pool & spa combo 1 filtration or pool & spa 2 filtration , 2) PPD chip and new PCB for earlier revisions. So you should buy the 2nd model, PCB & PPD chip (make sure you let them know what system you have, pool only, pool & spa combo etc). Keep the PDA and wire it back into the new PCB and the PDA will become a slave of the Aqualink so you will be able to turn things on and off but will not be able to program anything as this will have to be done via the smartphone or PC.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.