Mar 30, 2008
Irmo, South Carolina
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello everyone. We are just about done with our backyard. Here is a picture of our pool and deck from our patio in the evening with the Tiki Torches burning.

DSCN0812-1.jpg

Later, Calvin.

Looks great Calvin!

Love the walk way! 8) ...and I can see the bottom of your steps! :mrgreen:

Thanks for all of the compliments. The sidewalk is just 12 inch square red and gray pavers from Lowes. The deck is just a standard eight foot x 12 foot frame with a cantilever system to extend it two feet past the end of the pool on one side and one foot past the end of the pool on the other side. And yes, I am always waiting to see who gets voted off at Tribal! LoL! Later, Calvin.

Yes, we did the deck ourselves. We would like to expand the deck down the other side of the pool either this fall or next spring. We are thinking of just going out 42 inches from the side of the pool. I am even toying with the idea of making an outdoor bar (kind of Tiki like) down that side but don't know if that would look like too much for our pool or seem gaudy. Thanks again for all of the compliments. Later, Calvin.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.