Please help me with liner questions

landscaper

Apr 23, 2014
Maryland
Hello, We moved into a house with a 27' above ground pool. It needs a liner. When I measure the height at the edge of wall, it is about 50". This pool had a drain in the center of the pool, which we will be removing. We've been told by the neighbors that they lost the pool water more than once in the winter when that drain, full of water froze. Anyhow, when we measured the height in the middle of the pool, it is roughly 54". So I am wondering if I need to buy a special expandable type liner, or if a regular liner would be ok.

If anyone has recommendations of specific brands, and places to buy online, I would really appreciate it too!

Measure the wall fro. The outside from the bottom track (wall sits in a track) to the top where the liner goes over the wall. It's either 48", 52", or54". If you have to move earth to see the bottom track, then do so!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.