first time have inground pool please help

Apr 23, 2014
Georgia
**** All,
I am new on Trouble Free pool website and I have 1st time inground pool. Please help me to maintenance my salt pool.
it about 32,000 gallons. it's turn green now. I did clean the Hayward cartridge filter and salt cell. I do not know how to turn manual filter on. there is automatic Jandy switch and run program. I have Aqua Logic Automatic Chlorinator - model AQL-PS-8-V by GoldLine. it has service bottom, pool, filter, cleaner, and water fall bottom. I went to Leslies' store and bought all chemical to treat my GREEN pool, but I can not turn filter on 24 hrs. please help
thank you very much

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Usually you can just push a button to turn on the pump. Or enter a service mode and turn on the pump which will override the automation controls.

BTW, we do not recommend following Pool Store advice on clearing up a pool ... likely you will spend $100s and still not have a clear pool. If you want to take control, you will need to invest in one of the Recommended Test Kits and then follow the SLAM Process. Here are a few related articles:
Defeating Algae
Turning Your Green Swamp Back into a Sparkling Oasis

You should also likely readPool School. Start with these:
ABCs of Water Chemistry
Recommended Pool Chemicals
How to Chlorinate Your Pool

Welcome eaglega! If you did not use the chemicals you purchased, maybe you can return them? I'm not sure but all you need right now is a good test kit (TF100) and a good amount of bleach and to figure out how to turn the pump on. lol Stop back in and update us on your situation and read Pool School! :)