Louisiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Looking to purchase a new pool since the one i have now is starting to rust from i am guessing due to using a SWG. Top panels are gone and walls are showing some signs also. My current pool is also semi-inground. Looking around on the internet i came across a pool that i cannot find much info on and was wondering if anyone here knows anything about it rather good or bad. It is called the Medallion St. Croix freedom pool made by Medallion Pools and you can completely install inground.

Also looking at the Wilbar Bermuda series and would like to know if anyone here has used this pool? Thanks in advance

Thanks laceygirl. Guess no one has dealt with them, but have talked to them and seem very legit and honest about questions that i have asked. Been in business since 1960.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I spoke with tech support at Radiant (my second call to them) and there's nothing in the warranty that precludes the use of a SWG. He said the only problems they've seen is when there has been small electrical current in the ground, which is something an electrician can test for.

BTW, the pool we had that collapsed (the original King George) appears to be the same as the Wilbar Bermuda (Wilbar is the parent company of The Pool Factory, which made our King George). FWIW.

Here is what I am thinking. Current pool is already semi inground so that work is mostly completed.
Radiant Metric 27' with wavecrest pattern
Walk in steps = really like this option
Grand Tile for liner option
Premium coping
Foam pool coves
Gorilla bottom

I am planning to build semi - inground, which is how my current pool is done. Ordered the walk in steps so will have to see how that goes since they are pretty much made for inground installations but said it can be done.

well pool arrived yesterday and so for a disaster. Ordered premium coping and what i received was another coping called CP2 which is when you want to install completely inground and pour concrete around it. Called to get it worked out and company cannot sell me the premium coping and the one i received was considered what they call their premium coping, which will not work for my install. Now i have to pay to ship back and cannot get the actual premium coping because they are not allowed to sell. My local dealer will not sell also due to me not purchasing the pool from them. Now again i have to send back and then wait for the standard coping to come to me and will delay the install after i took off tomorrow to start.:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Why wouldn't they tell you that from the get go? ugh.....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.