It's no Molly Brown....

tagprod

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2007
Tomball, Texas
But this pool float is awesome. 25 bucks at leslies. the yellow part is all mesh and you soak in the pool. Not very useful for reading or a cold beverage but for vegetating, I highly recommend. Also it has some eyelets and clasps so you and your sweetie can "hook up" so to speak. It's pretty cool to have the heads at opposite ends so you can carry on a conversation.

DSC02268.jpg

tagprod said:
But this pool float is awesome. 25 bucks at leslies. the yellow part is all mesh and you soak in the pool. Not very useful for reading or a cold beverage but for vegetating, I highly recommend. Also it has some eyelets and clasps so you and your sweetie can "hook up" so to speak. It's pretty cool to have the heads at opposite ends so you can carry on a conversation.

DSC02268.jpg

I have one a lot like it, except not with eyelets and clasps. When my 2 toddler grandchildren came over, they both had to sit in Grandma's float at the same time. Made a good boat for two toddlers! And I absolutely love it for just laying back and taking it easy. :sleep:

We get a 2 pack with inflatable beverage holders for 29.99 at BJ's. It really is a multi position float, if you want to sit upright just swing your legs down and it will allow you to float in a sitting postition, or you can let the float at the feet end come up under the knees for a different position. Just be careful not to blow it up too much as it will tend to rip the seams in time.

You're going to laugh but my favourite float is a noodle. I cut it about 24" long, then put it either under my neck or under the small of my back. It suspends all of me just below the surface while keeping my face above water. Not bad at all for 69 cents.

AnnaK said:
You're going to laugh but my favourite float is a noodle. I cut it about 24" long, then put it either under my neck or under the small of my back. It suspends all of me just below the surface while keeping my face above water. Not bad at all for 69 cents.

nope - not bad at all. The noodle is now my second gavorite float.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.