Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: It's no Molly Brown....

1. Back To Top    #1

It's no Molly Brown....

But this pool float is awesome. 25 bucks at leslies. the yellow part is all mesh and you soak in the pool. Not very useful for reading or a cold beverage but for vegetating, I highly recommend. Also it has some eyelets and clasps so you and your sweetie can "hook up" so to speak. It's pretty cool to have the heads at opposite ends so you can carry on a conversation.

Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: It's no Molly Brown....

Quote Originally Posted by tagprod
    But this pool float is awesome. 25 bucks at leslies. the yellow part is all mesh and you soak in the pool. Not very useful for reading or a cold beverage but for vegetating, I highly recommend. Also it has some eyelets and clasps so you and your sweetie can "hook up" so to speak. It's pretty cool to have the heads at opposite ends so you can carry on a conversation.

I have one a lot like it, except not with eyelets and clasps. When my 2 toddler grandchildren came over, they both had to sit in Grandma's float at the same time. Made a good boat for two toddlers! And I absolutely love it for just laying back and taking it easy.
    Above ground soft side Omega pool
    20 feet diameter, 4 feet deep
    Hayward sand filter
    Hayward 1 HP Matrix pump
    Hayward Aquabug Automatic Pool Cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

We get a 2 pack with inflatable beverage holders for 29.99 at BJ's. It really is a multi position float, if you want to sit upright just swing your legs down and it will allow you to float in a sitting postition, or you can let the float at the feet end come up under the knees for a different position. Just be careful not to blow it up too much as it will tend to rip the seams in time.
    18 x 36 21k gal. IG / DiamondBrite / Aquarite SWCG/ 1hp Pentair WhisperFlo pump/Pentair C&C 150 cart. filter

4. Back To Top    #4

You're going to laugh but my favourite float is a noodle. I cut it about 24" long, then put it either under my neck or under the small of my back. It suspends all of me just below the surface while keeping my face above water. Not bad at all for 69 cents.
    — AnnaK —

12,000 gal AGP, Hayward sand filter, Pentair 2-speed pump, timer.
    Please visit our Pool Issues pages for information about step weights, managing the solar cover, and PoolSkim.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaK
    You're going to laugh but my favourite float is a noodle. I cut it about 24" long, then put it either under my neck or under the small of my back. It suspends all of me just below the surface while keeping my face above water. Not bad at all for 69 cents.
    nope - not bad at all. The noodle is now my second gavorite float.
    Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent