Intex Pool On Sale Amazon....

laceygirl

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Dec 31, 2013
Canberra Australia
This is the one we purchased last year and it comes with pump, sand filter and saltwater system plus lots of goodies for $1150 http://www.amazon.com/Intex-52-Inch...TF8&qid=1398083230&sr=8-16&keywords=24'+intex. Unfortunately an ice storm this year broke the top of a hickory tree. The top destroyed the pool -- it was a very sad sight.

A wind storm topped an oak tee and destroyed another identical pool the previous fall. So we had two identical Intex pools destroyed by acts of nature. Not a negative reflection on Intex by any means.
We decided to replace it with larger pool. Hopefully we will not have a repeat and the third time will be the charm.

Theres two different models of this pool package.... The one I have is model #54482, its retail price is meant to be $1999 as mine came with the deluxe maintenance kit and the volleyball net and volleyball and a cartridge filter.... The pool on Amazon doesn't have a volleyball net and comes with a sand filter....

I only paid $580 + $150 delivery for my pool.... I practically stole it... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.