Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: What happened to Jacuzzi?

1. Back To Top    #1

What happened to Jacuzzi?

We have a Jacuzzi Splash-Pak filter & pump and when we got it (used) 7 years ago. They still sold them and then all of the sudden, they disappeared. I was looking for GPM and other info for my pump and couldn't find anything online.

So my question is, why'd they go out of business, our pump and filter work wonderfully?
    Also, if something breaks, where do I get parts?

Thanks,
    Adam
    18' x 42" Intex Easyset Pool, with 16' x 52" deep end in the middle. Approx. 5500 Gal.
    Hayward Power-Flo LX 1 HP, 100# Jacuzzi Brand Sand Filter(Piped underground so it looks nice) 8)
    3 - 2' x 20' Solar Pool Heater Panels(roof mounted)
    Goin' on 9 summers...NOBODY thought it would last this long.
    Buried Portable Spa sharing pumps and water with pool (Almost complete project)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: What happened to Jacuzzi?

I have a jacuzzi cartridge filter that has a leak at the bottom and think it is an o-ring but haven't fixed yet. I did a google search and found places to get parts for that. When I need a cartridge I can usually get a generic that fits with no problem. They use to sell in Home Depot much cheaper than the pool stores but didn't see the size I needed with them for the last few years.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: What happened to Jacuzzi?

The Jacuzzi brand was sold by Canter Pools. Canter just went through a reorganization and they stopped the jacuzzi brand about a year ago.