Hydrazzo -- Mediterranean Blue

ghuber

May 11, 2010
Hi All,

If anyone has a pool plastered with Hydrazzo Mediterranean Blue could you please post a pic? I've selected this color for my pool reno and am trying to figure out what tile line colors work well with this plaster.

Thanks!!

Yea, the Mediterranean Blue looks like its a less bright than the Pacific Blue but not as dark as the French Gray -- seems kind of in the middle. I was thinking about pacific blue myself, as it really looks like it POPS out. I have a good link of a pic of a pacific blue pool if you want it.

Pricing on Hydrazzo was only a little more expensive than plaster. A $3000 upgrade on a 650 sq ft pool.

Post up the link. I'd love to see it. I'm afraid it might pop too much and be gaudy looking? That's why the Med. Blue was another choice.

Also, when you said a $3000 upgrade, that's in addition to the base price? Can you say what the base price was for yours? Trying to get a guestimate on mine before I get a real quote.

Hi All,

If anyone has a pool plastered with Hydrazzo Mediterranean Blue could you please post a pic? I've selected this color for my pool reno and am trying to figure out what tile line colors work well with this plaster.

Thanks!!

Do you still need a pic? I've got Mediterranean Blue, and I can take a pic for you if you still need it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.