Need some guidance in starting a replaster job

Hawk

Aug 9, 2011
Southern California
It's a gunite pool in Southern California (Inland Empire) and it's still sporting the original plaster job from the day it was built in 1996. It's not in the best of shape, but I have seen worse. I have some rebar rust that has bled through in one spot after about 5 years. in service. I have had it repaired twice, both not being successful in containing, as it came back each time.

Any chance I can get some pointers as to what questions I need to ask or issues I should be concerned with going in to this?

Also, I'd appreciate a referral for someone in this area, if you were happy with the work they did. I have no clue where to start.

Thanks for reading.

Sorry I can offer much help on that. Check out a website called on balance. They are plaster experts there, and may have suggestions. They are also from out west and may even know someone to suggest.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.