New Member where can I find a Splash superpool?

Apr 18, 2014
Los Angeles USA
I'm a new member - not a pool owner yet. I'm very interested in getting an Omega 12' round by Splash - but I can't find them anywhere. I'm in Southern California. I have an Australian Shepherd that needs pool therapy. Does anyone know where I can find one online? I have tried the Splash web site and it wasn't much help.

Also to those of you with soft sided pools, Do you leave your pools up year around? I'm a bit concerned about sun damage.

Did you put in the info to find a dealer near you? I saw a number to their main office on their home page. Maybe try and call. I'm sure they would be happy to help you!

Hi there, your pool looks similar to Arthurs pools... :) http://www.arthurspools.com/portablepools.htm Arthurs pools can make a portable pool up to 8 foot deep... I love that idea...lol... :) I'll be honest and say I've never heard of Splash pools, but they look like a solid pool... :)

I've owned a Bestway soft sided pool and now I own an Intex softsided pool.... Both are awesome.... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.