Need info on Intex 16x32 rect pool

Tag

Apr 15, 2014
Tulsa
We ordered the Intex 16'x32' pool a couple of weeks ago. It arrived quickly, but without a frame. :( Had to return and reorder a second one but I can't finish the pad work without knowing the spacing between the supports on the sides and the ends to place pavers. Can't find those measurements anywhere. Hope someone can help.

Hey! Thanks for the welcome. I've seen that and unless I'm missing something it only gives lengths and widths overall but not the distance between the supports. I'm putting down individual blocks under the supports so I need those measurements to accurately locate them. I've even contacted Intex cust service and they didn't have those numbers either, but thanks anyway.

Bummer, if the company can't help you... :-( I would wait till the frame gets here.... This pool weighs about 17 tonnes when its full of water, that's really heavy, so you want to be accurate on paver location... I'm having artificial turf put under my pool, so I have to cut holes in the turf to get the pavers level with the turf, so I feel your pain... I'm actually thinking about using thick planks of wood to go under the legs...

Check out this guys thread, its the exact same pool we have.... I'm using this as a reference...

http://www.troublefreepool.com/thre...immer-on-Rectangular-Intex-Ultra-Frame-UPDATE

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.