Refinishing concrete pool slide.....DIY

Apr 17, 2014
Bakersfield, CA
Hello all. I'm a new member to this site after visiting on a few occasions when research I've done continues to bring me to the Trouble Free Pool site. Figured, may as well come here first! :D

My current project is to refinish our concrete pool slide. Research has lead me mostly to refinishing fiberglass slides. I've not been very successful in finding instructions or videos for handling a concrete slide. But, from what I have found, I think this is something we can handle as a DIY project. Can anyone provide step by step instructions, or possibly a video, to help us through this project? Also, any suggestions on products would be appreciated. Unfortunately, we've let it go too long and now would like to get the job done for summer use :-?. I've attached a picture of the slide so you know what we're working with (fingers crossed that the attachment works!)

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 106
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.