Need a new AG liner. Recommended sources?

PPrince

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 25, 2013
North Coast of Ohio
Greetings pool people,

I joined last year after buying a used pool and am planning to set it up in a month or so. I know I will need to replace the liner, so looking for advise and suggestions. The used pool is an 18' round 48" deep steel walled pool and had an overlap liner. Looking for thoughts on liner color or pattern (which maybe is just personal preference,) good source and advice on thickness and type of material, if that is applicable. Have other questions, but will take it one step at a time. I would note that Santa brought me a TF-100 XL with speedstir at Christmas!! :D Looking forward to using it.

Greetings pool people,

I joined last year after buying a used pool and am planning to set it up in a month or so. I know I will need to replace the liner, so looking for advise and suggestions. The used pool is an 18' round 48" deep steel walled pool and had an overlap liner. Looking for thoughts on liner color or pattern (which maybe is just personal preference,) good source and advice on thickness and type of material, if that is applicable. Have other questions, but will take it one step at a time. I would note that Santa brought me a TF-100 XL with speedstir at Christmas!! :D Looking forward to using it.

I threw away my overlap and got a unibead from The Pool Factory (25 gauge)...I thought prices were ok..about $220 for mine...shipped free. About patterns and colors..personally I like ones that show off the sparkly water to perfection...like maybe lighter colored ones? :cool:

I threw away my overlap and got a unibead from The Pool Factory (25 gauge)...I thought prices were ok..about $220 for mine...shipped free. About patterns and colors..personally I like ones that show off the sparkly water to perfection...like maybe lighter colored ones? :cool:

Thank you for your reply. Why did you switch to a unibead liner? Any advantages over an overlap liner?

We haven't put up the new liner yet..I will give you an answer on that soon.. for me it was because I did not like the overlap material hanging on the wall..plus the liner designs I like all come Unibead..

Check for J hook in 48". It just hangs on the side of the wall. Go with a 25mil. Colors and patterns are going to come down to what you think is nice and what you can afford.

I bought my liner from poolsupplyworld.com It's called portifino.

I don't know if PSW offers it in 48" but you can call and ask. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.