My pool in northern Virginia

Also from Northern Virginia here - Manassas Park, VA. I notice in your signature you state you have a Nature2 Clearvision System. I believe that is a mineral system and it is not recommended to use mineral systems as they can add metals to your pool which will cause staining especially since you have a plaster pool.

I had a Nature2 mineral system as well and just removed the cartridge and now I get to save $100 every season by not buying a new cartridge.

If you are near by I'd be happy to show you the test kit and what I have learned from this site so far.

I'm just down Rt 28 from you. The Rappahannock River is one of my property lines. I did not know that about the Nature2 cartridges. Anthony & Sylvan installed it when they built the pool. I'm in Manassas every three or four weeks to hit McKay's Books. You are welcome to come out and see me as well. Hope you don't mind really big dogs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.