New to the forum

Splinters

Apr 16, 2014
Northern Virginia
Hello. Brand new to the forum. I was directed here by a member of a car forum that I belong to. I tried to lurk and find an answer to my question, but no luck so I joined. So far, I've liked what I've seen - particularly ideas for hiding my pump equipment. :D I will now try to find the appropriate section in which to place my question. Have a great day!

Welcome to the forum. You came to the right place. What we teach is learning about what YOUR pool needs by proper testing. Pool stores are in the business of selling chemicals. TFPC is in the business of knowledge and education. Look around, ask questions "their are no dumb questions around here" and look over pool school. Take it in baby steps. It might look like a lot of information but it is straight forward and easy to learn. Welcome to the CLEAR SIDE.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.