Construction Started in Las Vegas/Henderson!!

Dec 26, 2013
Hello fellow TFP members!!

So, we have officially started construction on our Owner Builder Pool. The two hardest parts have been the Engineering and Bank Financing. Once we got the excavator on-site, we have been moving quickly.

Excavation started mid-day on Thursday of last week and finished around 2pm on Friday. Monday we had the plumbing done. It only took them 4 hours to get everything done. Everyone said the excavation was the messiest part of the job. In my opinion it was the plumbing, just because of the piles of dirt all over the place waiting for inspection. Steel just got done today. It took them 5 hours. We are suppose to have Electrical tomorrow and Inspection either Thursday or Friday.

If everything goes per schedule we will have a completed/swimmable pool before Memorial Day. For some reason it is not letting me post pictures, so I will work on that~

Anyone in Vegas need any help, let me know. I can thank We_Like_It_Hot for all the wonderful help they gave us!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.