Central Connecticut
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
I currently have (2) Hayward 3 port valves that need to be replaced. I believe they are the Hayward SPX-733 Dial-a-Flow valves. I am considering replacing them with the Jandy 4715 Neverlube valves. Any thoughts, recommendations or experience with the Jandy 4715 valves?

Thanks
Rich

Jandy Neverlube are the standard ... Hayward and Pentair also make equivalent valves. Any should be fine.

What size if you pipe? Better to use the valve size that lets the pipe slip in to the valve. If 1.5" pipe get the 1.5/2 valve, if 2" pipe get the 2/2.5 valve.

Jandy Neverlube are the standard ... Hayward and Pentair also make equivalent valves. Any should be fine.

What size if you pipe? Better to use the valve size that lets the pipe slip in to the valve. If 1.5" pipe get the 1.5/2 valve, if 2" pipe get the 2/2.5 valve.

I have the 1.5" lines, so they would slip into the ports. I have to either replace the guts on my Hayward valves @ $38 each, or just plumb new Jandy 4715's for $40-$ 45 ea. Seemed like the Jandy had better reviews and seemed to last longer.

Thanks jblizzle,
Rich

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.