North Phx pool/backyard BUILD

Aug 12, 2013
Apparently I started my other thread a while back in the wrong forum section and just noticed today. We are getting towards the end of our build but thought I would post up some pics/stats.

80 lf perimeter IG pool
12x28 Freeform shape
4-5.5-4 depth
Pentair Intelliflo VS
Pentair Cartridge filter
Pentair EasyTouch
Pentair IC40 SWG
Intellibrite light
48" sheer
2x Scupper pots
2x deck jets
Brick coping
Pebble Sheen - Aqua Blue
Glass mosaic tile

We had an old pool that had a leak and other plumbing/deck issues so we decided to demo and rebuild in a new location.

vyta6e6e.jpg
a7aquryh.jpg
veny9e9a.jpg
myhe2a5a.jpg
esarubep.jpg
7a2u4y5y.jpg
8ybujanu.jpg
y7y7y7e6.jpg
y6asy9yv.jpg
ysyje2y6.jpg
ezepuju8.jpg
ejyhuze6.jpg
8aqyhe2u.jpg
5uzyjaza.jpg
e6uqe6e8.jpg
he8a8a4a.jpg

Also did new sod a few weeks ago and they are currently working on pavers. Getting excited to be done!

That tile is so pretty! I'm amazed at the selections our members are choosing! I would be like... I want this, NO This! Ohhhh.... look at that one!!! :mrgreen:

Well pebble sheen got pushed due to delays getting our fence put in on the side yard. Finally got them to come today! Didnt show up till almost 3 though and finished around 7. Guy is coming back in the morning to acid wash and then we start the fill!!

utape5us.jpg

Only got the one pic from the wife as I am at work. Will post more tomorrow.

A question on startup...the sheet the installers gave indicated to just add muratic acid to stabilize PH, but NO chlorine until PH is stable. Does that sound right?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.