Older Aquapure, having trouble figuring out troubleshooting?

Apr 13, 2014
Georgia
I bought this house a couple years ago and have been replacing the pool components as they are all towards the end of their service life I think. I am good at electronic trouble shooting if I have the right manual.

Everything I have found on the newer Aquapure 1400 shows front board / back board, and none of them look like this. Is this a prior generation?

This is a great document, but none of the pics/diagrams look like my setup

https://www.inyopools.com/manuals/1665/jandy-aqua-pure-error-codes.pdf

93A9916D-7BAF-4F08-94A2-E95A739669AF_zpsdmj6prjs.jpg

61E3648C-CA52-4C2E-83C1-EB37A209942F_zpsuyshbbzl.jpg

1CAF111C-6798-45D9-8653-B1D831883C67_zpspq8ohjam.jpg

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

You have an Aquapure with a metal power center as opposed to the plastic. Either way, most of the testing in the document you linked to is still valid, from error codes to test points, although they may be in different locations.

Your board looks like part number R0467600. Here's the deal...as much as I like my setup, the Aquapure can be finicky. They are prone to throwing error codes reporting one issue but are caused by something else. If you can determine the board is ok, I would put money on the tri sensor.

I would test the board, clean your cell and sensor, double check and clean up all the connections and see what happens. By the way, how old is your cell and sensor? Original? Your power center started being made early 2008.

That is a place to start. Post a pic of the cell and the sensor face if you can.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.